WEST JORDAN MIDDLE SCHOOL IS NOW OPEN:
Registration for School
- The Registration for School window will be open from Thursday, August 1st until Friday, August 16th.
- If you have one or more students attending West Jordan Middle School please make sure that you complete the Registration for School for each of your students.
- Computers will be available for use in the main office from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Spanish interpretation will be available in the main office from 10 a.m until 2 p.m.
- As soon as you have completed the Registration for School and have paid the registration fees or submitted a fee waiver application with the proper documentation and the waiver has been approved, you will be able to print your student's schedule from Skyward.
- Registration Information
BACK TO SCHOOL
7th Grade Orientation: Monday, August 19th 7:50 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. Lunch Provided
School Begins Tuesday, August 20th
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:50 a.m. to 2:50 p.m.
Fridays 9:50 a.m. to 2:50 p.m.
BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT
Thursday, August 15, 2019
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Immunization Van 5:30 p.m to 7:30 p.m.
7th Graders will be able to get the required immunizations:
Tdap, Hepatits B, Meningococcal, and Varicella
Hot Dogs in the Cafeteria
6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
General information in the Auditorium
6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
There will be an Open House to give you the chance
to tour the new building and meet the teachers
7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Video Tour of Our New School
West Jordan Middle Through the Years
WJMS- A School to Watch
Automatic Skyward Updates
Parents, we know you want to be involved in your child's education. Did you know that you can set up email alerts on your child's grades, attendance, and lunch account money? Find out how to set up Skyward alerts here
Would you like to help WJMS?
Here are some programs we partner with:
Donors Choose: Find out what your teachers need and make a donation.
Fuel Your School: Chevron donates $1 to local schools with the purchase of 8+ gallons of gas!
Students with Disabilities: "Child Find" Program
West Jordan Middle School is committed to making sure that every child receives a public education regardless of disability. Children with disabilities may go without services because families are not fully aware of their options. If you feel that your child may need special education services, please contact our Counseling Center at 801-412-2115.
World Book Access
To enhance learning, WJMS has its own World Book account for students to access at home.
Login at www.worldbookonline.com
* User: westjordan
* Password: lions
Have you had an excellent experience with one of our staff? Let us know at JSD Applause
Click on calendar item for details. Subscribe to our Google calendar