The purpose of the School Community Council is:
- To build consistent and effective communication.
- To allow parents an opportunity to be actively involved in their children's education.
- To enhance academic excellence at the school and address the needs of students.
- Discuss school programs and issues.
- Develop a School Improvement Plan.
- Develop a School Land Trust Program.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a Staff Development Plan.
- Advise and make recommendations to school and District administrators and to the School Board when appropriate.
The public is invited to attend our SCC meetings. If you would like to address the council, please contact the school's principal or chairperson of the committee. All meetings take place in the school's Main Office Conference room on Thursdays at 5:00 PM. Meeting dates are posted on the school calendar on the homepage.
Dates for Future Meetings:
November 14, 2019
January 16, 2020
March 12, 2020
May 7, 2020
School Community Council Members 2019 - 2020:
|Dixie Garrison - Principal|
|Danielle Hanson - Admin|
|Karen Moore - Secretary|
|Jeanette Gudgell - Chair|
|William Shields - Vice Chair|
SCC Rules of Order:
Minutes of Past SCC Meetings: