Our school librarian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to access the library's catalog: Library Catalog
Click here for Scholastic Book Expert Online.
Click here for the Book Order Quick Link.
Library mission statement
Our library media center offers resources to supplement the school's instructional programs and to support students' academic and individual reading needs.
Media Center hours:
- Monday from 7:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Friday from 9:30 a.m.- 3:45 p.m.
- Friday morning is Lion lab. homework help from 8:00 am - 9:30 am
- Respect! Respect the books, the faculty and each other.
- You must have a pass from your teacher to come to the library during class.
- No food, candy, or drink in the library (special occasions are exceptions)
- Maintain a quiet atmosphere. Respect others who are reading or studying.
Checking out items
- You are responsible for any item that you check out of the library.
- You may have 3 items at one time (4 if one is a lunch pass)
- Books and magazines check out for 15 school days
- You may renew an item for an additional 15 days
- Return items by their due date overdue books are marked lost at 15 days overdue
- If you lose or damage a book, you are responsible to pay for it to be repaired or replaced
- Check out will be limited if you have more than $5.00 in fines
- Fine notices are delivered weekly. Parents will also receive a notice by email regarding overdue books and unpaid fines.
- You must have a pass to come to the library during lunch
- Passes must be checked out that day before school or between classes BEFORE the tardy bell rings.
- Once you come to the library with a pass, you MUST stay until lunch is over.
- There is a $2.00 fine for a lost lunch pass
- During class, computers are for educational use only.
- You may use the computer for fun or email before and after school, during lunch, and during Pride Time.
- No food or drinks by the computers. (not even water!)
- You must bring headphones or turn off the sound so you don’t disturb.
- Do not tamper with the computer settings.